The Accra Regional Police Command has announced the temporary closure of a number of roads in Accra on Monday ahead of a State visit to Ghana by the President of La Cote D’lvoire, Alassane Dramane Ouattara.
President Alassane Dramane Ouattara
They roads are the;
- Kwame Nkrumah Avenue towards the Central Business District
- Atta Mills Highway from James Town towards Osu
- Liberation Road towards the Central Business District
- Traffic from Liberation Road should use Kaokudi to Kanda Highway and link up on the Barnes Road to the Central Business District.
- Traffic from Achimota should link up with Obasanjo Highway through to Kanda Highway and link up to the Barnes Road to the Central Business District.